FORUM MUSIKAE - VALENCIA - 2020
DATES AND SESSIONS
The international music academy Forum Musikae 2020 is designed for the participation of students in a 5-day session.
The two proposed sessions to choose from are:
1st Session: From July 15 to 20. Session starts at 1:00 p.m. on July 15 and ends at 11:00 a.m. on July 20.
2nd Session: From July 21 to 26. Session starts at 1:00 p.m. on July 21 and ends at 11:00 a.m. on July 26.
All students choose the professor they want to enroll with and the session they attend.
The total price of the academic course is € 490.
The 5-night accommodation with breakfast included in the 4-star MELIA VALENCIA OCEANIC hotel and lunch and dinner at the ESMAR facilities have a total price of € 260, which will be added to the price of the academic course if the student needs it.
Total price: € 750 - Registration for the academic course + Accommodation, breakfast, lunch, dinner and transportation to ESMAR facilities.
Total price for the academic course only: € 490
An initial payment of 90€ will be made as tuition, indicating, as a concept, the name of the participating student in the bank transfer to the account number:
Account holder: FORUM MUSIKAE GESTIÓN S.L
IBAN - ES46 00495923032816110281
BIC / SWIFT code: BSCHESMMXXX
Upon completing the two requirements, the student will receive a confirmation letter of acceptance as a student at Forum Musikae 2020.
The rest of the amount will be paid by bank transfer to the same account number as the initial payment no later than July 5, 2020, indicating the name of the student and sending the bank receipt to the indicated email.
For the tranquility of all interested students, the money paid to Forum Musikae Gestión S.L will be returned to all registered students, if due to COVID 19 the course could not be carried out.
PAYMENT PROOF must be sent to the e-mail:
FORUM MUSIKAE 2020 PRICE
Total price per session of the course: € 490
Total price for accommodation, full board and transportation: € 260
120€ - For a 60-minute Online class with the selected professor. (Only active students enrolled in Forum Musikae 2020 can request it)
EXTRA INSTRUMENT CLASS
100€ - For a 60-minute Online class with the selected professor. (Only active students enrolled in Forum Musikae 2020 can request it)
- INDIVIDUAL CLASSES: 4 individual classes of instrument of 60 minutes duration.
- MASTERCLASS: 6 Masterclasses in each period taught by professors and students selected by the organization. The Masterclasses are aimed at all students who listen to them, carried out with a specific repertoire, accompanying pianist, Live-streamed and subsequently uploaded to YouTube.
- WORKSHOP FOR PREPARING ORCHESTAL EXAMINATION: Workshop for preparing orchestral tests. Preparation of the most representative orchestral passages and classical concerts required in orchestral tests.
- STRING ORCHESTRA AND WIND GROUPS: Creation of orchestras and wind groups complying with the obligatory distancing measures, with one musician per music stand.
- INSTRUMENT GROUP WORKSHOP: Instrument groups will be formed to work the appropriate repertoire for these ensembles.
- PIANISTIC INTERPRETATION WORKSHOP: Sharing of interesting aspects of piano performance.
- CONFERENCE, ROUND TABLES AND DEBATES: Conferences related to various aspects of music.
- STUDY CLASSROOMS: Availability of study class every day.
- CERTIFICATE: Certificate accrediting teaching hours of your participation.
- TRANSPORTATION: Free transportation for all students staying at the Hotel MELIA VALENCIA OCEANIC. Daily transportation from the Hotel to the Forum Musikae headquarters. The students' trips will be made in the morning schedule at the beginning of the academic activity and the return trip at the end of the full work day of the group of students.
- ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation at the 4-star MELIA VALENCIA OCEANIC hotel and full board.
The international music academy Forum Musikae 2020 is located at the headquarters of ESMAR - High School of High Performance Music. Calle Alboratge, s / n 46183, L'Eliana, Valencia Facilities with wide spaces to guarantee the mandatory security conditions due to COVID 19.
The management of Forum Musikae has reserved the MELIA VALENCIA OCEANIC hotel for student accommodation for all students who need accommodation during their participation in Forum Musikae 2020.
PRICE € 260 per student. Includes accommodation, individual breakfast, lunch, dinner and all bus transport to Forum Musikae. The collaborators of Forum Musikae will be at the hotel for any need that the students require.
The bus departure time will be at 9:00 a.m. with arrival at the Forum Musikae headquarters at 9:15 a.m. and the return time will be when the Forum Musikae activities end.
All interested students have to contact the hotel directly to make their reservation.
Forum Musikae organization does not manage this service.
HOTEL MELIA VALENCIA OCEANIC
C/ Pintor Maella, 35 Valencia 46023
Telephone – +34 646826657
Email – email@example.com
For any information::
Telephone: +34 646826657